We strengthen the “how” of health improvement.
- Infuse Results-Based Accountability (RBA) in planning, evaluation, quality improvement, and funding strategies
- Provide tailored RBA training for customers, their grantees, and partners
- Co-design and facilitate effective community and coalition strategic planning meetings
- Provide tailored analysis of our regional health data set
- Amplify the voices of people most affected by key health issues
- Provide tools and support to deepen community engagement in collaborative planning and improvement efforts
- Leverage tools, templates, and processes that we have co-designed and developed over time